So I travel to NYC 1-2 times a month and one of my favorite things to do there is…. EAT! These are my favorite restaurants. I usually gain 3 lbs each time I go because I try to make it to all of them, and they are all very CARB HEAVY… oops!
1. Sushi of Gari – My favorite sushi ever. Salmon tomato and tuna yuki are just TO DIE! trust!
2. Cipriani – Bellinis, pasta and vanilla merangue cake… delish!
3. Rubirosa – Literally the best pizza ever.. Im not even a pizza person but trust me its beyond
4. Mercer Kitchen – I go here for the salmon crispy rice… its the BEST THING EVER. Make sure to get extra spicy mayo on the side obv
5. Cafe Gitane – Avacado toast duhhh and the koos koos
6. Bilboquet – Just get the Cajun Chicken !
Really feeling these Nostalgia collection rugs from Jaipur for a the Soho condo I’m decorating… I think they give a modern yet rusticy loft vibe that the guys are looking for. I think the charcoal one is the winner
I think Monogramming is always the way to go.. Towels, bedding, napkins, soap, robes, etc… Just looks custom, chic and personal! Some of my favorite places for monogramming are Bellalino, JuliaB, Restoration Hardware, Horchow, JCPenny and Bed Bath and Beyond.
Went to Coachella this weekend… It’s a little sandy and dirty for my taste but I stuck it out…. here are some pics
I had to head to NYC to check on the progress of Ezra’s house as it’s just about done and meet potential new clients – the real estate trifecta known as the #Ateam. They have a FAB new soho apartment.. can’t wait to give it a vibey masculine loft feel!
I’m wearing a moncler pink jacket, a Saks fifth avenue cashmere sweater, my fav Frame denim jeans, Chanel boots, a Fendi bag.
I landed in NYC to realize it was one of my best friends birthdays… so headed straight to her birthday brunch at Bilboquet. The theme of the day was Rose´ obv… Happy Birthday Natalie!
I’m wearing a Topshop crop top and skirt and Christian Louboutin shoes.
I’ve been loving the crop top trend for months now. I got most of mine at Topshop because they’re cute and fit me really well. If you haven’t noticed, I’m kind of obsessed with Topshop and find the best things there!
1. The white tank is flirty and can be worn in so many ways.
2. The blue gingham one is super cute and fun for summer with a pair of shorts or high waisted skirt.
3. I’m most obsessed with the ribbed t-shirt one.. I think its so sexy and effortless on with a pencil skirt or jeans!
4. yellow sequin one is to die.. and even cuter when paired with the matching skirt.