Really feeling these Nostalgia collection rugs from Jaipur for a the Soho condo I’m decorating… I think they give a modern yet rusticy loft vibe that the guys are looking for. I think the charcoal one is the winner
Went to Coachella this weekend… It’s a little sandy and dirty for my taste but I stuck it out…. here are some pics
I had to head to NYC to check on the progress of Ezra’s house as it’s just about done and meet potential new clients – the real estate trifecta known as the #Ateam. They have a FAB new soho apartment.. can’t wait to give it a vibey masculine loft feel!
I’ve been loving the crop top trend for months now. I got most of mine at Topshop because they’re cute and fit me really well. If you haven’t noticed, I’m kind of obsessed with Topshop and find the best things there!
1. The white tank is flirty and can be worn in so many ways.
2. The blue gingham one is super cute and fun for summer with a pair of shorts or high waisted skirt.
3. I’m most obsessed with the ribbed t-shirt one.. I think its so sexy and effortless on with a pencil skirt or jeans!
4. yellow sequin one is to die.. and even cuter when paired with the matching skirt.
Im obsessed with all things gold… obv These are some favorite and affordable gold side tables to go by a side chair, sofa or as nightstands.
1. The Urban Outfitters round one with a mirror top is so cute for $149.
2. The Urban Outfiters gold leaf mini chest is just perfect for $189.
3. West Elm one is very chic and transitional for $299.
4. The Target X-based one with a black top is very sophisticated for $169.